Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sock the Hock

Did laundry today, as well my servicing my car. Yes it has finally sunk in, I have a car. Haha, funny? Yeah I know, thanks.  Anyways, found some of my socks torn so i decided to get new ones, and figured i wont get rid of it so i figured out some ways to reuse it. Hopefully i don't gross people out in the process. I do live with other people. Please note that the title isn't what i plan to do with it.

Here are a few things I could do with my old socks:

1. Sock puppets for kids of course (eww... yeah i know)
2. Bottle Insulator - Make a sock to keep it warm/cool. (still eww right? i don't think i use it but will try it out)
3. Wrist rest
4. Bon fire.... :P
5. The whole thrash it option.


Also an important highlight of the day is when I managed to almost take myself out. Was helping Nic to get his laundry at the laundromat so that he doesn't have to waste his time waiting. One person is enough to do that :), I got his laundry bag and tried to throw it into the car from the drivers seat to the passenger's seat and it's netted area caught hold of my chain(which by the way says Aum in Tamil). Next, well I got my forehead slammed into the car frame. That gave me quite a daze. We are a danger to ourselves sometimes.

Peace,

I made a phone call when I was sleeping last night, I don't remember fully what I said, was not feeling to well. Hopefully I didn't say anything too naughty. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment