Monday, April 12, 2010

The Right Side Up

Yup, I finally decided what to call my first album, "The Right Side Up", maybe in another post i will explain what it means but for now.

Current event's don't concur with the album title, I apparently bought some music from apples itunes store and bought something for an infant somewhere in the US LOL... must have did that while i was sleeping or something cause i don't remember having a kid or an iPod. Maybe someone got pampers for their iPod.


The pollen is messing my throat up, i hope it doesn't become a serious allergy. I have no replies from the grad school yet. So how can it be the right side up? I don't know... and I said I will explain in a different post. I do know something ;)..


Here's the link to where the album can be downloaded, a website with other information too. Note, it is still under construction :)


www.wix.com/vikneshan/The-Right-Side-Up

Will start uploading the songs as soon, as i decide what the final list should be. I wanna get this done as soon as possible :) It's been awhile.

1 comment:

  1. hey, take a picture of u standing on a pavement, then just flip it. make it terbalik. if u want, can let other ppl( make them look tiny) stand the right side up. or vice versa.
    would be nice i think.
    and i saw the website. agak cantik ya... =)

    ReplyDelete