Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fall Break 2010

Not sure I will be doing anything special this fall break. No plans so far might get up and decide to do something fun over the weekend. But i really want to finish up as much work as i can and use this as time to catch up. :) This year's birthday was simple and i was happy. Thank you friends, family, and my beautiful girlfriend. Also,  thank you God for helping me make it to 23.

I m truly grateful for whatever i have in life and don't. I wish everyone out there well. Got loads on my plate, right now i m just deciding on whether i should rest for awhile or just continue with work. All i do now, not that bad. I guess its a steep learning curve but i guess if you learning something then you are going the right direction, well some direction anyways.

The weather is just nice, the sun is shining a little shy, the leaves are playing that color game of theirs and the wind is as refreshing as it gets. Fall is finally here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment