Monday, September 13, 2010

Who eats dinner at 5.35 pm?

Hmm... not sure,but i sure am right now.. LOL.

Just got back from work, got quite a bit to do. Nothing new,but i m pretty gung-ho about starting early this time around. I kinda struggled the last time, when i did last minute work. Grad school is a different ball game.I mean its fine with classes alone but if you have research going on. It can be pretty hardcore. I m sure you graduate research assistants know what i m talking about.

Anyways,on a different topic. One of my 1st cousins got married :) Mithra, she looked really pretty hehe.. :) sigh.. although the thought of me not being able to be back home during the wedding does make me feel sad. Do miss them, mi familia... just the simple hanging out and playing around. Everyone has changed quite a bit i didnt even recognized one of nieces in pics... so cute.. Also, to note,all the girls are looking really pretty grown up :). Shalenee says its the palaniandy gene, dyi said i got it too. Did she mean i m pretty too? :P

Just borrowed my physics book to Zean, and almost done with dinner. Got to get back to work soon.

hehe... coolio... gtg now..

0 comments:

Post a Comment