Friday, June 4, 2010

Imogen Heap @ Tabernacle

Just when I thought, my weekends are messed up cause they are starting to feel like just any other day, I get a message from Stephannie saying she is opening for Imogen Heap when I was at walmart getting my groceries like a depressed ******. So what else would i do, pounce on the first opportunity not to do work for today at least.

When i was buying the ticket i initially thought it was for tomorrow, sent a text to Steph, and she was like no its today >_<"... so yeah gotta get ready. =) Need a crash course in her songs. I have only heard a few. So I m like a virgin fan or something.

3 comments:

  1. omg omg omg...
    IMOGEN HEAP!!! o0o
    i dislike u already... >.<''
    XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. that makes two shals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha... XD
    viky... blacklisted... hehe

    ReplyDelete