Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Gettin' Gas

Well, like me to go get gas 12.30 am when i m supposed to be in bed asleep. I got back on the way home from Shailesh's place. It was his birthday they had something small the same thing they did for Ashwin yesterday. Those things are making me sleepy at work, cause i get back i m not ready to sleep.

Anyways, in subzero weather my car gas refill cover got stuck probably the body shrunk over the cover or something, technically they should somewhat shrink the same amount both body and cover. So i m guessing the other reason would be the release is broken but yeah..that kept me out for another 20 mins in the cold...ah... but i managed to get it fix...i got something under the release lever while pulling it out open. So maybe it is the release after all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment